Naples and die (118): Viagra and its
Tgcom - Italians choose Viagra (click here)
alarmed some days I get mail, and visiting the blogs of some friends, I find the same anxiety. It is raising a tide of fear underground, a pain of living due to a future compromise, which was previously only territory of the artists, the real ones, the hypersensitive, visionaries capable of transmitting images even prematurely on what lies ahead. Now, probably because of the media, not for inspiration, this ability to cast a glance into the future, not exactly cheerful, seems to have expanded into the collective consciousness. And the question that arises at all is: what can we do?
course, if we have a reason to use it without panic "or fall into the trap of superstition. But perhaps we also need a bell'esame of consciousness, with scales, is stupid and pointless to rail against those who feel responsible for a phenomenon that promises to be irreversible and that affects everyone.
I think the link given above is rather indicative and invites us to reflection, cyberspace can also help us and not just damn. This is a Google search on the words most clicked in various countries.
begin with us and Viagra.
In a place where there is almost zero at birth, and therefore it is mainly inhabited by old people, and I use the word with the greatest respect, what you can aim for if not to a drug that makes it possible to sex? But not only they, the old interest. The fact is that an excess license can lead to impotence, because one always wants more, like a hungry man is not never satisfied. And, after exploring all possible, stay hungry, the means are impoverished, and the targets too.
We have forgotten, I've already written but I want to repeat, which is a pure illusion to the dream of winning the Promethean nature. The possibility of generation in vitro relentlessly undermine our desires that were created for reproduction. And this is not a religious discourse, but it's uncomfortable all the same. Why is their function to create the body, where the position decade, the department has no further reason to exist. But I do not feel apocalyptic, I try punishment for those who remain attached as the last bit of meat left on the bone. And this is not to say that I do not like, I just want to say that I do not want to force.
I am convinced that we will be given other, perhaps now even inconceivable, because the rhythms of nature are long, but I am confident. And I am confident because I have faith, because I firmly believe that God is to rule the world, although we are not able to understand it, before allowing the problems that present evil, free will giving to those who can not handle it. If Canadians are clicking
marijuana, Moroccans Jihad, Britney Spears Mexicans, Americans love, and so on, is always a matter of deficiencies, has been claimed in the name of what is lacking.
And oddly enough, by way of indication, between the words click on Google is missing the word God
But that does not see it as a sin, but as an impoverishment of the world. And an inability to realize that even the interest to Britney Spears or Kate Moss, even in that of the marijuana or Tom Cruise or Jihad, there is so much, but just so great hunger for God and capacity to love. Because there is no other agreement, other rules, other doctrine than this: we receive the love of God and give him loving others, even to the sacrifice and renunciation, if necessary.
E 'is the only request we made. It is not da poco, certo, l'amore di nemmeno my Nostro Signore è da poco. Perchè così possiamo ottenere soltanto a uscire dalla paura ed equilibrio.
0 comments:
Post a Comment