Naples DIES (118): Lessons of love.
by: "Elegy" by Alain De Botton, ed. Bloomsbury Publishing.
The nature of a curse that the person is forced to endure it ignores that there is a secret code inside every individual, which develops over a lifetime, however, unable to find a joint prior. Oracle Oedipus is warned that he will kill his father and marry his mother, but the knowledge of future events is not enough merely to alert the "I" is not able to defuse the curse encrypted. To avoid the prediction of the oracle, Oedipus is thrown out, but ends up also marrying Jocasta: for him, not him, it's written his story. He knows the possible outcome, it warns of the dangers, but can not change it ...
But I was marked by what evil fate? Only by my inability to give birth to happy relationships, the greatest disgrace that could touch in modern society. Banned from the shady grove of love, I was forced to wander the earth until the day I die, unable to remove the morbid condition that caused me to run away from those I loved. I tried a name for this illness, I found him in the psychoanalytic description of repetition compulsion , defined as:
... and uncontrollable process of unconscious origin, with which the subject stands in painful situations actively, repeating this experience without remembering the old prototype and very much alive but the impression that this is something that is fully justified in the current situation. (J. Laplanche, J,-B. Pontalis, Encyclopedia of Psychoanalysis, Bari, Laterza 1968. (NDT).
The comforting aspect of psychoanalysis (if one may speak in terms of both optimistic) is the number of meanings which gives the world in which we live. No school of thought is further away from the notion that our world is an invention without sense (even to deny meaning and meaningful). The meaning, however, is never mild: the lexicon of the psycho-fatalist has subtly replaced the words and then with the word so, thereby identifying a causal link paralyzing. I had loved Chloe and then she left me. I loved Chloe so she would leave me. The painful story of my love was a palimpsest, in which it was written another story. Buried in the unconscious, a model was forged in the early months or years. The child had rejected his mother or his mother had left the baby, and now the boy / man to recreate the same scenario, different actors but the same plot, Chloe in the clothes worn by another. Why I chose her? It was not for the shape of her smile or vivacity of his mind. It was because the unconscious, stage manager of the internal drama, recognized in her a temperament suited to the role of the script parent / child, someone who, with his early departure from the scene and need to wreck and sorrow, would bind the playwright.
------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
A this should be a reflection of a practical nature for women. Before beginning an affair with a man informed well about the relationships between him and his mother. Inducetelo talking about it, so, as if nothing had happened, even during a good dinner by candlelight you have prepared for this purpose. If during the narration you will find that it is hopelessly in love and employee, congedatelo gracefully because you suck in bed. If, however, will prove to be a refusal and a repulsion towards the mother figure, then ask yourself at risk, because you might meet a hot night of love, but only if they fall within prototype and only for one night, because after rowdy incestuous in its performance, try to make out with one excuse or another, what if you have some 'of the brain, will inspire you to get away like hell.
But if you discover that the man in question has a fine relationship with her mother, made love, devotion, respect and responsibility, then do not let you jump through hoops to escape, because we find ourselves in a rare individual. And by that I mean: a real man.
EUEU
0 comments:
Post a Comment