Friday, March 4, 2011

What Does A Womans Private Look Like With Herpes

Quoist - Biography


Quoist Father Michel (Le Havre 1921 - Le Havre 18 December 1997) French poet and priest.
son of an atheist father and mother, a practicing Catholic, Michel Quoist had a difficult adolescence because of the untimely death of his father. At eighteen he entered the seminary, but a few months after subdiaconate, suddenly became almost blind having resumed gradually and was ordained priest in 1947. He continued his studies in social and political sciences at the Catholic Institute of Paris. Then became vicar of a large parish of Le Havre and coordinator of the youth movements of its region and appointed Secretary General of the French Bishops' Committee for Latin America, putting himself to travel to conferences, retreats, etc.. and write books of high spirituality and meditation. From 1970 to 1976 was curate of Sainte Marie and Saint-Léon, opened in 1971 in Saint Cyric Aveyron a center for youth and adults, and in 1976 became manager of the diocesan vocations, doing various pastoral offices. In 1988 he became director of the diocesan radio station in Le Havre, called Arc en Ciel. His life has been all a boost to the research inner had a genuine faith and in his writings it seems clear his total abandonment to the Father. In his poems there is a constant focus on the practical problems that man has in all ages and walks of life and are a celebration of joy and gratitude to the Lord.
Lord, you've grabbed, and I could not resist.
I ran long, but you pursuing me.
I took a roundabout way, but you know them.
I've achieved.
I debated.
You won!
It became ill in 1996 and died the following year.


0 comments:

Post a Comment