I've always been a lover of classical WTD, but especially I always liked those "submarines", the style of classic Jumpin 'Minnow Rebel, or those that ripped sticketti beautiful we decided to do work below the surface of 'water and take moves that go beyond the classic zig-zag.
The result of the appreciation of the Habano, which incorporates these features into a tiny body looking quite normal, I'm trying to push a little 'to limit the concept, both in the sense of the shapes in that of balance.
I pulled out these prototipini, and the first tests in water is somewhat promising, with a more varied range of motion and malleable ...
To find a name no time .... now begins the usual phase of testing in the field, too bad the time was not appropriate for the Adriatic Sea near his home .... had to take out of town or out of the country.
If they are roses, you know .....
0 comments:
Post a Comment