November 7, 2010
of ilsimplicissimus2
I confess, I have the allergy again, this word is now ambiguous, even to this boring lie, to cover myself if I hear bubbles. And unfortunately I feel at every turn: the puscher pretend that no shortage of.
Berlusconi that a generation is the new man in this country, is blaming the shots of another man again, but was inspired when it was new when the old fascism, was still new when it allied with the new Berlusconi, who was inspired nuovismo to Craxi. And even more surprising is that is trying again now thrown off the Knight, the former declaring it again. But
are also several new leader of the Democratic Party after all that has steered the PCI or starting in the late '80s to an ideological mutation, or were saved by swimming from the wreck of Dc. Unless either go from being new to old and vice versa, depending on the vicissitudes of party.
And I'm also new scrap old Florence who say the new ones, but adopt the same strategy that affects the left side for 16 years, even from the side of the base: that of seeking a possible replacement of the ruling class ideas that mature and the courage is lacking. The cry of pain from Nanni Moretti "with them will never win," said old when it was repeated again and again as when it is already old.
Thanks again to all of this country falls apart in its institutions, its values, its unity, its economy, in his conscience, in his millennial heritage, hope and demographics.
And it is obvious that what is really new has no need to be persistently stated that because the news is self-evident. Who says new, making this the ubi consistam of its action, it expresses only a good dose of self-referentiality and bad conscience.
Unfortunately these things are very old. That is practically new.
0 comments:
Post a Comment