Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pokemon Games That You Can Save And Play Agian

secret .....



published by Charles Poggiali

Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 12:35





I go flying towards my true center,

hoping to meet him sooner or later.

I'm not afraid of falling and

feel like a thread that holds me with difficulty,

tied over the head with a knot.

E 'invisible, but I feel close

up by the neck like a noose.

If the touch is light, it takes your breath away,

indeed gives me support that soothes me like a hand

secret

vigilant and not drop the puppet.

But I must be careful not to pull that thread

too tense in my space,

that sometimes makes me almost choke.

Other times it is slow, and

agony is doubt to know, or not flying.

This is my condition,

go where, just where

want this invisible master,

which until now has always saved me from all

fleeting glory of hanging.






0 comments:

Post a Comment