Thursday, February 17, 2011

How To Make Haircut Jeff Hardy

Canto a Jesus crucified - Teresa of Avila

If I offer to thee, my God, my cry of love,
is not the sky that you have promised;
and not even hell, with its territories,
makes me away by the trade.

But I love you, my God, seeing you like this,
nailed to this cross on your purple blood.
your wounds that I love you, and your death,
what I love is your love.

Beyond your gifts and your hopes,
even though there was neither heaven nor hell,
I know, my God, I would love you yet.
Loving you is my happiness as much as my duty.

not give me nothing, so even though I pray:
the love I have for you does not need hope.

(St. Teresa of Avila)

Santa Teresa d'Avila, in religion Teresa of Jesus (Avila, March 28, 1515 - Alba de Tormes, October 15, 1582), English mystic and religious. Founder of the Barefoot Carmelite nuns and friars. E 'venerated as a saint by the Catholic Church, and is one of the 33 Doctors of the Church and, along with Catherine of Siena and Therese of Lisieux, one of three women declared Doctors of the Church cattolica.E 'was beatified April 24, 1614 by Pope Paul V and sanctified March 12, 1622 by Pope Gregory XV. The heart of the saint is preserved in a shrine in Alba de Tormes, Spain, where you can see the wounds. After his death, subject to autopsy, sources say the time was a miraculous event: it is said that estrattole the heart, were observed just the five wounds that she had described, according to the Church attributed to Transverberazione of which are larger than 5 cm.

0 comments:

Post a Comment