Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rochester Ny Brazilian Wax

Prayer for the intercession of Pope Luciani

Lord Jesus,
you who have given us great joy to worship
Pope John Paul I as
Your Vicar on earth, and then in Your inscrutable designs
us did you feel the immense pain of his unexpected death
, grant us the graces that I ask, so,
sure of her intercession with Thee,
one day we worship at the altars:
then his kindness and humility, such proposals
of the faithful will be a perennial invitation to express in your life
his teaching and to spread peace and love.
Amen

Pope John Paul I, born Albino Luciani (Oven Channel, October 17, 1912-Vatican City, September 28, 1978) elected pope, 26 August 1978.
His pontificate was one of the shortest in history: his death was in fact after just 33 days after his election to the throne of Peter.
Pope Luciani rests in the Vatican Grottoes from October 4, 1978.
was formalized in 1990 the demand for beatification. A Pope John Paul I are different cures that are attributed to the study of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints.
is remembered with affectionate names as "the smiling pope" and "God's smile"

"Lord, take me as I am, with my faults, with my shortcomings, But let me be like you want me. "
(Prayer of Pope John Paul I)





0 comments:

Post a Comment