Friday, November 9, 2007

Best Espresso Makers Under 200

Naples DIES (126): My town

"I always thought that we should not be afraid of evil in the world, but of good is missing."
(Don Benzi)

Dedicated to a Christian-Christian



I tell him my citadel

your demons

songs that they love



of each garden

trampling the flowers

Tell him that my name has citadel



oxymoron and that a fire wall protecting the

the horrific nightmares

filth filthy



Tell him that he wanted to kill me that this is a cool fire



I look at the time that the fruit flies

d 'illusions

you call a play of dreams

prestige

so dirty and cruel

is so right, time clock



God Loving is the privilege of poets

not obsessed dividing

producer of evil and pain

Tell him that the poets

are fragile when they leave home and bring the joy



though a poet

not alter this dense world

and worried

Tell him that poets are means and means crazy angels



and have music that awakens

the man who is ready

but he only

and neither distance neither time

can destroy them.

Explain that this privilege is self-giving love





waste of flesh-hungry hands and empty



who can not believe

neither risk nor



say I love you, nor thanks. Tell



and stand in line and pray



and wait, and meanwhile heated



the warmth of my tears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment