Naples DIES (121): Small break
Since so do the so-called "intellectuals" when they write their "tycoon", today in a little time I send you my joy.
I'm waiting for a real company that comes here for lunch. It 's the first time I have to stretch around the table for stay comfortable. I made spaghetti with tomato Vesuvius thread that I always send by air Guglielmetti, Bosnian sausages with baked potatoes, fresh tomatoes with local oil, light and delicious, and greek basil, leaves that to mini, fragrant, and zucchini scapece finally seasoned with mint for a plant that gave me (because Hence the mint just use it to make us tea).
My half-breed is helping me, and it is very efficient. Now prepare the crepes to serve with slices of banana and orange marmalade prepared by the mother of Branko.
All seasoned with wine "nigger" vintage of the island of Brac.
We eat because we have to wait about three Katia coming from Zagreb.
What a nice break before heading to hell in Naples!
0 comments:
Post a Comment