DIES (132): Fantavita.
I love the wit, together with satire, irony and humor that have become a cauldron of free vulgarity. So you have to go fishing in the past, to find these values \u200b\u200bbecome moribund. And I dusted off an old book, a gift from my brother, from which I gathered that passage that seems taken from a humorous science fiction story, and left me in a tender longing for what you do not have time to learn.
by: "Flowers I" by Gianna Preda, ed. Sperling & Kupfer
"The first insights into the many mysteries of sex when I was the confessor of the college gave me some insistent and detailed questions, which seemed a real and proper interrogation, my thoughts about my actions and also use any of my hands, I did, you want my body to that of some friend. I, in fact, I felt the need, because in that secret court could not lie, to confess that kiss with treason, although he had given me a bit 'of sick. Unfortunately I could not explain well my revulsion, so much so that the confessor was convinced that I must have drawn from that experience sudden and unpredictable, some pleasure. So from behind the thick grateful I came bursts of harsh warnings against adultery and against the temptations of the flesh.
Speaking of meat, then I was committed to addressing another mystery: that of chicken meat. The bird, in fact, was part of the feast days of food, along with sweets tell, but very good. Except that, in all the festive meal, every schoolgirl and we were more than fifty, reaching to the "bite of the priest" never happen to someone that a thigh, breast or half a hip. For us, the fried chicken we ate, were strange creatures all over her ass, even if it was considered a delicacy by the priests, for obscure reasons. However, on balance, I concluded that all parties objectively better than those chickens were gobbled up secretly by the nuns and priests, but when I became a spokesman of the protests of my companions, now nauseate so many ass chicken, the menu was changed parties promptly and, indeed, to no longer meets the "bite of the priest."
This, then, then my problem was the meat, but I could not convince the confessor of my indifference to adultery, which seemed to me even foolish when I realized, from his specific questions, as I have sinned with the hands or mouth.
Ignorance about sexual riddles, however, did not limit our imagination and our taste for life, even in captivity. We were innocent, curious, happy, angry and naive. Many of us, and I was among them, did not even know what they were menstruating or "cycle". For three of us, however, this ignorance turned into tragedy in the morning when I, Lucia and Rosa Massani pieces we woke up in a sea of \u200b\u200bblood. I was convinced that, at night, some evil elf I had slaughtered, and react to that change with many physiological screaming that the sisters sent for my parents. My father, who was modest, I looked at him. It was in the throes of a deep unease as if he were ashamed of me or for me. My mother took the bull by the horns and strained voice said to me
"It's nothing. It means that you become a woman and you can now give birth to children."
I fell into a confusion of ideas and drew even more dense than the brief information conjecture so tangled in that summer, during the holidays in Riccione, where a red-haired boy, under the pretext of teaching me how to swim, hugged me and kissed me wildly into the water, I thought of being pregnant. "
0 comments:
Post a Comment