Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Good Things To Say On A Bachelorette Card

Naples DIES (131): Love Letters (2)

This time, she writes that Anais Miller. Often when we are going to fall in love, we feel a great need to describe, so our expectations are not disappointed. What then happens very often. It 's like a say, look what I am. I like this and I need this. But the other, if what you ask is not part of his experience, will always fireflies for lanterns. The great deceiver whose purpose is solely to reduce the other to prey, know how grant the request. But he does not fall into the seduction of which he writes Baudrillard, whose work and whose effect is independent of the will and intentions of those called into question.

Anais Nin describes in this letter, then he contradicts himself, then concludes with the start disguising, not to jeopardize the love that is emerging, and its unknowns.



... A man who is dominated by a man who does not love, has a terrible animal vitality, a force that wins. He wins, people will not submit, but he never likes nor understands. And 'nothing but a force and is full of its own force. If never loves, loves himself as a force, so that, once again, love his kind of strength, not the other, which is an infiltration. Look carefully at the Conqueror, says the man or woman who dominate others is not a person he loves. He who loves is the one who is dominated. He who loves me can not control myself and I, being a woman, seeking domination.


But now it is gone. I see this as an impersonal force, a strong animal, who no longer has power over me. By now even hatred. I hate the lack of insight that distinguishes!

And sometimes, then, you know, that power with which one is born is not in accord with their desires, is stranger to myself. Sometimes I suspect that Alan [one of which was being infatuated before he met Miller] was bothered by the effects of its strength. Flatters his vanity to be loved, of course, but in reality he does not need to be loved because it is loved in turn has to love, and that he can not do it. Women make the mistake of loving him because they are dominated. Within himself that Alan prefers to oppose resistance , on its own ground, almost an indifference to love you and I understand very well, with a certain hardness. He hates the way women melt in his presence, yes, I hate ...


I do not know what to make of all this, because such a "dryness" is very remote from your character. Though I believe that you are able to destroy a woman, but for other reasons. "

....................... .................................................. .......................................

In fact, these two could not seducing each other, because, as a result of contingent factors and unpredictable, their history was determined by seduction itself, therefore, as Baudrillard argues, beyond their individual will. This is what we often call destiny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment