Monday, November 5, 2007

Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver Hack

Naples DIES (122): Happiness

by: "Citadel" by Antoine de Saint-Exupery, ed. Borla Classic Cap.XXX

"... The man wanted to get and scored. It has perhaps the happiness now? But the happiness was trying to get. Look at the plant that forms the flower. And 'maybe happy to have formed his flower? No, but it's done and wants nothing but death. For I know the desire. The thirst of the work. The taste of victory. Then the rest. But nobody lives in this rest because it is a nutrient . Do not confuse the end with the food. The faster that raced and won. But he could not live that his race won ... So why you fools on the object of desire. You say that what chase constantly moves away incessantly. And 'as if the tree is complain and say, "I formed my flower and here it becomes the seed and the seed becomes a tree and once the tree flower ..."..
... I tell you there is an amnesty that will save money to become divine. You want to be: you may not be in God that He will welcome you in his barn when you slowly become your actions and you will be shaped, as the man, as you see, is slow to emerge.
Thus men are empty because they believed that they have and get on the road and stopped to enjoy, as they say, of their property. I know well I, I who have so often fallen into the trap of creatures, as I thought I could easily get hold of that girl that was shaped in some district and surrounded by the perfection of foreign flavors. This is called love vertigo. I felt I was going to die if I had not been able to obtain it.
man ... And I suddenly, in front of her, I did not know what to do.
And I, alone in my terrible wilderness, watched her sleep, undressed.
Once taken, it no longer existed. But I realized my mistake. It was the race that interested me and I was mad as the guy who filled the jug of water and has locked in the closet because he liked the song of the fountains ...
But if I touch you, you'll build a temple. And you plant in the light. And your silence holds campaigns. And I love you more than you and me. And invent the songs to celebrate your empire. And your eyes, the world's eyes are closed. And I hold you in my arms, exhausted, like a city. You are but a step in my ascent to God

The pain of a just, I told you, is worth the pain of the world. And the love of only one, albeit a silly one, brings balance to the Milky Way and its stars. And I, I hold you in my arms as a U-turn of my ship. So this departure on the high seas: back fearful of love ...
Why I hate what is easy. Man is not really a man if he can not resist. Otherwise, humanity becomes a hive where God is not longer present, humanity without yeast. That's the miracle that I thought I saw in my prison. Stronger than you, me, of us all, my captors, my drawbridge and my ramparts. Here is the enigma that tormented me, the enigma of love, when I held the girl helpless submissive.

Cap.XXXI

... I know when a woman is like a fortress dismantled or like a ship without a course from the iron ring which can remove at will the rope to lead it where you want, but be a meraviglios with its internal laws of gravitation and its most majestic silence of the silence of stellar systems.
So was the night of the betrothal and sentenced to death. And that night I had the feeling of existence.

0 comments:

Post a Comment